2019. január 13., vasárnap

Mint szarvas ---------As The Deer













Mint szarvas



Mint szarvas, hűs vízforrásra,

Úgy szomjazik lelkem Rád.

Vágyódom az élő Isten után,

Hogy jöhessek Hozzád.



Miért csüggedsz el én lelkem?

Hisz pajzsod Ő és támaszod!

Bízz az Úrban, mert karja

Megszabadít, s hálával áldozol.











As The Deer




As the deer panteth for the water,

So my soul longeth after Thee.

You alone are my hearts desire,

And I long to worship Thee.



You alone are my strength, my shield.

To you alone may my spirit yield.

You alone are my heart's desire,

And I long to worship Thee.



You 're my friend and you are my brother

Even though you are a King.

I love You more than any other,

So much more than anything.

(Repeat chorus)





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése